Tuesday, June 7, 2011

More hands


The scanner started before I could place the picture I was scanning so I just threw my hand onto it. Seen some cool stuff before, but YES pretty interesting stuff could be discovered here.

So... I have an obsession with hands, which is kinda weird because I remember as a kid I avoided drawing hands. They were so difficult to draw so I used to draw characters with hands in their pockets, holding stuff, etc. But now.. I LOVE DRAWING THEM.

I think I should actually make some kinda of series. A video or smthing. We shall see.

n.aw

3 comments:

Deenaaa said...

Ahh, the fear of drawing hands during childhood! I'd usually just amputate their limbs to avoid drawing them. I still do that sometimes, but for the most part, I absolutely love them now. There's something about them that makes them so interesting, something delicate and honest because you can see the veins and bones beneath them quite clearly in most hands.
Make a video series!!

Deenaaa said...

By the way, I really like the scan. It has a lot of potential.

n.aw said...

:(

Post a Comment