Friday, June 3, 2011

JAR CAKE and My First Time Lapse Video


Photobucket
Jar cake for Naaaiiiima!

Naima ate it out of her locker 'cause she didn't want to share any.
Naima showed me a blog about baking and there was a post about jar cakes, and I had never heard of jar cakes before and Naima showed a big interest in them so I decided to bake one for her. I don't have red food coloring, so instead of making a rainbow, I just made a yellowgreenblue one. I thoughtlessly filled the jar up to the rim with batter, and when it rose, it over-spilled about half of its contents all over the oven. It was terrible to clean up, but it did its job.

Also, a time-lapse drawingsketchthingy (there's no music so you can play your own):


This is my first time lapse so I just did a quick sketch to try it out and see how things go. Getting the images in a sequential number to put into a video making program was extremely difficult for me to figure out for some reason, I got very frustrated, but I hate giving up.

So there it is.

-Deena

1 comments:

n.aw said...

Because ITS MINE!

MY PRECIOUSSSS

Post a Comment