Thursday, July 12, 2012

Productivity Ensues!

So I'm really hoping that the upcoming week(s) will be as productive as possible!
I've got some shoots lined up, and hopefullyyy, I shall execute before I leave on the 25th of this month.

Just a little list of what should be in store:
-A food photoshoot (What?! That's too awesome!)
-A cooking video
-A dance video
-A singing video
-A central Asian photoshoot

Ok, now I've realized I might not be able to do all of this in just 12 days, but maybe I'll get the shooting done and edit over my stay in Iowa.
I'll have to get organized.

For the past few days, I've been reworking my sketching style. I've realized that I spend way too much time sitting there trying to improve the quality of the drawing rather than fleshing all my ideas out and getting gestures down. I should be able to post some new sketches tomorrow.

Go out there and make something,

-Deena

0 comments:

Post a Comment