Thursday, July 19, 2012

Architecture Sketching

Began a new project to study classical architecture in the UAE. So I won't be making all the videos that I had planned to, but I think it's for the better. Just had to reorganize my priorities I guess.

Here are some sketches from yesterday. Megan and I have been learning how to draw using different techniques, and we messed around a bit with perspective. She learned stuff in 10 minutes 'cause she's such a fast learner, and grasped concepts that took me full semesters to understand.





Then we went to the mall and got some coffee after we studied some more buildings.
Came up with a challenge to draw each other while simultaneously using both hands.
The results:


Basically have five more days before I'm off to Iowa.
More sketching to be done,
-Deena



0 comments:

Post a Comment