Sunday, July 8, 2012

Frustrated

All my internships ended last week... I think the sudden change from being extremely busy to all-of-a-sudden-not-busy-at-all has gotten me down. 

Yep, been sitting here for 10 minutes trying to explain it but I really can't.

Woke up this morning and wanted to storyboard a dream I had, but I just couldn't do it.
Wanted to make a feeling painting for it at least, but I don't know what direction this is going in.
Here's the WIP:


It's this hooker from my dream who was kinda masculine and underweight and wouldn't stop smoking.
I've no idea why I had this dream.

Just one of those days when you can't be constructive at all...

-Deena


1 comments:

n.aw said...

I didnt know you ended :(

Lets do something! We should check out Maraya this week.
Then SAF on Saturday?

Post a Comment